商务英语900句(61-200)
Dear guys,
今天放送商务英语900句的第二部分,主要内容是介绍公司主营业务、对客户报价、催客户下单、客户抱怨价格高等话术。非常实用,赶紧学起来吧。
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业。
63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。
64) We introduce ourselve as a dealer in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。
65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。
66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品。
67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于家业产品业务。
68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务。
69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务。
70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。
71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务。
72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意。
73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。
74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我们也做各类丝织品生意。
75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫。
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。
78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品。
79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。
80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子产品在我司业务范围内。
81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我们也出口手工丝制业务。
82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意。
83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。
84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。
85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。
86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and services.
我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。
87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。
88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers' own trade marks or brand names.
我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单。
89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。
90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们已从事设备制造20余年。
91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。
92. We'd like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.
我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。
93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。
94. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we send you next month and samples you saw just now.
我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。
95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.
我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。
96. Our products are surely of standard quality.
确信我们产品质量一流。
97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我保证付款将不迟于六月末。
98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错。
99. We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.
我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损。
100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
我们将重新保证设备维修的保护.
101. Please quote us for the goods listed in the inquiry sheet by giving your prices CIF Jakarta.
请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。
102. Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。
103. Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
请把10令白色优质海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。
104. Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。
105. Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。
106. Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。
107. Please make us an offer on CIF Hongkong based for hand made leather gloves.
请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)
108. Please make us an offer by giving your price FOB New York.
请给我们报价(FOB,纽约)。
109. We have already made an enquiry for your articles. Please make an offer before the end of this month.
我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。
110. I would like to make an enquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想询问一下这种包的价格。
111. We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。
112. Many of customers are interested in your 'Seagull'brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)。
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)。
114. We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我们热切地想得到你们的产品报价。
115. We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。
116. We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
我们想知道关于这种米的价格。
117. We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。
118. What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?
你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?
119. Would you please quote us a price on your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?
120. How much are you asking for this brand of ties?
你们这种品牌的领带报价是多少?
121. If we order 10,000 units, what would be your offer?
如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么报价?
122. What's the price for 1000 kg of white sugar?
请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?
123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?
124. If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?
如果我们的采购量很可观,你们能降价多少?
125. How much discount could you offer on an order of this size ?
请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?
126. Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?
127. Here is a list of my requirements. I 'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York based.
这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。
128. Please inform us of your lowest price based on CIF London.
请把到伦敦的CIF最低价格报给我们。
129. We'd appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.
如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。
130. Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.
请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。
131. This offer is subject to your reply reaching hereon or before 29th,June.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。
132. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
如果我方能在10天内接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。
133. This offer is firm for 5 days.
该盘的有效期为5天。
134. The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31st.
我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。
135. We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than December 23rd.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。
136. We have the offer ready for you.
我们已准备好给你方的报盘。
137. I'd to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don't hear fromyou by next Monday.
我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。
138. This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1st.
该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。
139. The quality of our product is good and the price is reasonable, so we are confident that you would accept our offer dated 4th, May.
我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方5月4日的报盘很有信心。
140. Sincerely, the market is advancing rapidly and the price we offered you is the best I belive.
自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。
141. Here is our latest price sheet. You will see that our price is the most competitive one.
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
142. We believe that the price we offered you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。
143. We hope you would accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。
144. We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction. I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复。
145. If you think our proposal acceptable, please let us have your order at early date.
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日下订单。
146. We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。
147. We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。
148. Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD. Shall we hold them for your order?
我们就200打塑料窗帘以45美元报价,我方要为你方保留订单吗?
149. We give you price of $1440, FOB Chicago.
我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。
150. We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozens man shirts as for the sample you sent before at price $5/piece, CIF New York for promote shipment.
我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方
寄来的样品。
151. In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at $30 per dozen, CIF San Francisco, September shipment.
根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。
152. You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons, CNF Shanghai.
我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。
153. We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.
我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。
154. We can quote you the price of $75/typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .
我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。
155. Our average whole sell price is $180/unit.
我们的平均售价是每个180美元。
156. We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam delivering in April.
我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。
157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepared to give 20% discount for an offer to buy the complete stuff.
我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。
158. I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。
159. As prices is steady raising, we'd advise you to place your order without delay.
因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。
160. Our product is in great demand and supplies are limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。
161. We hope you would consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。
162. We wish you would reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理。
163. To accept the price you quoted would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
164. Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we have to buy elsewhere.
你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买。
165. To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了。
166. I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高。
167. Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever?
你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了?
168. We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品。
169. There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大。
170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单。
171. If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减。
172. We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低。
173. Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况。
174. In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies, I am afraid.
在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失。
175. Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣。
176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势。
177. I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%。
178. Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive.
与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力。
179. Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势。
180. Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理。
181. Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
182. We very much regret to state that our end users here found your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
183. We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184. We find your prices are too high to be accepted.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185. We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186. The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187. We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188. You are making us to pay too high price, that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189. It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190. Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191. You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。
192. Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193. We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194. Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195. We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
196. The price you offered is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197. If you hang on the original offer, business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来的报价,生意根本没办法谈下去。
198. If you are able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199. There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200. We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。